Being on a cancer healing journey can be tremendously challenging in many ways. Not only are you facing your own fears but also the judgements and projections of friends, family and the medical establishment surrounding you. There is a great deal of fear around the word 'cancer' and receiving a cancer diagnosis can be terrifying.
Learning to navigate the windy road of a healing journey is an ever expanding opportunity for growth, but it is not without it's challenges. Many say that cancer was the greatest blessing to bring their life into perspective and to finally heal unresolved wounds.
I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in September, 2016. It has been a wild road, at times with beauty and other times with great struggle. Just when I think I've got it figured out there is another opportunity for growth around the corner. It is the journey of ultimate surrender!
My horses have been one of my greatest saving grace during this time. I am inspired to weave in an introductory Eponaquest workshop with valuable lessons that will benefit others on a natural healing cancer journey. I truly believe that knowing the body of this work has what kept me sane during the most trying moments.
Please join me in this workshop, in a safe community setting to learn tools that will benefit you on your cancer healing journey.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Use emotion as information
- Accessing a more authentic, creative presence
- Recognizing and moving beyond conditioned behaviors and thought patterns
- Setting Boundaries: establishing and maintaining clear and consistent personal space
- Body Scan: using the body as a sensing device
- Hands-on activities with horses as guides
- Developing essential skills for building Authentic Community
- Important healing tools for your own healing journey
*Lodging is available at the Sanctuary please inquire for more information.