Horses offer us humans a profound gift. While simultaneously being grand symbols of strength and beauty, they also have an uncanny ability to mirror elements of ourselves not yet revealed to us. Horses inspire us while also reflecting back our unspoken dreams and emotional components of ourselves we may be suppressing. They give us the possibility to grow beyond our limited viewpoint of who we think we are.
Horse medicine offers us the opportunity to come back to a sense of wholeness with ourselves again. Through Eponaquest exercises based on the work of Linda Kohanov we will journey through the sacred landscape of the soul with the help of the horses to arrive back to our authentic truth once again. In this workshop we will learn to see what is holding us back from embracing our true authentic selves and in doing so learn to celebrate life and allow more joy and peace in.
This is a perfect workshop to do at the Summer Solstice when we are celebrating the height of summer time!
There will be a shamanic journey, powerful exercises with the horses, expressive art therapy, information about the emotional message chart, boundaries and other effective tools to help gain self insight and clarity within one's self.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Use emotion as information
- Accessing a more authentic, creative presence
- Recognizing and moving beyond conditioned behaviors and thought patterns
- Setting Boundaries: establishing and maintaining clear and consistent personal space
- Body Scan: using the body as a sensing device
- Hands-on activities with horses as guides
- Developing essential skills for building Authentic Community
- Important healing tools for your own healing journey
*Lodging is available at the Sanctuary please inquire for more information.