Give yourself a retreat at Wind Horse Sanctuary!
It is helpful while on a cancer healing journey to gift one’s self with rest and relaxation, a chance to unwind and gain a new perspective. Wind Horse Sanctuary, Tara’s 10-acre horse ranch provides the perfect place for rejuvenation.
The cottage on the property is set in an idyllic, peaceful setting in the country, near a pond and year round stream, salt water swimming pool surrounded by horses, geese and wild birds. The historic Bridgeport bridge and Yuba River are ten minutes away with Nevada City and Grass Valley 20 minutes away. While attending workshops at the Sanctuary, there are other lodging options available as well. Please contact me directly for more detailed information about available rooms and rates.
For more information and to make cottage reservations, please visit my Air BnB page.
personalize your retreat experience:
- Add a series of private coaching sessions to help guide you on your healing journey
- Utilize our onsite Sunlighten Infrared Sauna for an additional fee
- Dedicate some time to be with the healing power of the horses with private equine facilitated learning sessions
- Receive recommendations to local practitioners and healers
- Receive recommendations to local hiking trails and relaxing nature spots